mandag 14. september 2015

The colorful wedding

So, I am back with a new layout. This time I will show you a layout with a picture of a really, really cute bride and groom. They got married this June and they wedding is the most colorful wedding I have ever been at. They had made such effort to make the wedding be just as they are; full of color, fun, retro love and sweet love for each other. They even had the minister stop in the middle of the ceremony so that they could update their Facebook status. So much fun.


I am still on a mission to use up all of my august Hip Kit and I have managed to use a few bits and pieces from the kit on this layout. I have also used some really old stickers. That is a really good feeling. Don´t you just adore those gold thickets words? I can´t get enough.

Some detail shots of the layout:


Oh, sweet love. I love weddings.

You can see the process of making this LO here:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a trace. Thank you for visiting my blog.