tirsdag 29. september 2015

Nobody knows the trouble I´ve seen...

Three days, people! Three days have I been struggling with my computer and movie maker and I have many times felt the need to throw the damn thing through the nearest window, but today I´m finally done editing the video of todays layout. Puh! New computers are no walk in the park…

So todays layout is about my daughter having a saturday candy break at the beach one day this summer. She was in the silly mood and used her candy lips as her own lips and that makes cute pictures.

This time I have made a mixed media layout using inks, mists, stencils and molding paste to make the background


I have clustered all the papers and embellishments in one giant pile and finished it of with a round journaling spot.

Some detail shots:



Below is the process video of the making of this layout:




And this is what I used on this layout:

Papers:
- White and pink card stock
- Fancy pants design - Summer sun - Summer floral
- Crate paper - Poolside - Sunshine

Embellishments:
- Crate paper - poolside - Glitter ephemera
- Crate paper - Poolside - Layered embellishments
- Crate paper - poolside - Accent and phrase stickers
- Fancy Pants design - Summer sun - tags
- Fancy Pants design - Summer sun - Insta pack die cuts
- Evalicious - This way - wood veneer vol. 1 shapes
- Hip kit club - exclusive PL-cards - June 2015

Alphabet:
- Crate paper poolside - Sunkissed thickers

Mixed media:
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer mist - Vintage pink
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer mist - Sun sisters
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer mist - Patina
- Ranger´s - Distressed ink - Fossilized amber
- Ranger´s - Distressed ink - Abandoned Coral
- Ranger´s - Distressed ink - Cracked Pistachio
- Golden - Light molding paste
- Tim Holtz - Tracks
- Versafine ink pad - Onyx black




1 kommentar:

Leave a trace. Thank you for visiting my blog.