søndag 20. september 2015

Looking back

Even though summer is gone, I create summer in my scraproom. It's so lovely pulling out the summer collections and use a patterned paper with this gigantic sun. It's like travelling back to the sunny vacation to Bulgaria we had this summer.

Today's layout is all about celebrating the sun, the water and the lazy life of summer. I used the July kit from Hip Kit Club. I must say I love those jars. So sweet! And the Crate chipboard pieces is to die for. Yummi!


Some close ups of the layout:




If you want to see the process of making this layout, you can see it here:


Wishing you a relaxed and scrappy sunday!

1 kommentar:

  1. I love this! I would be honored if you could follow my blog
    http://creationsbyashleyann.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett

Leave a trace. Thank you for visiting my blog.