tirsdag 22. september 2015

Bzzzz

I´m still scrapbooking my summer photos. This time my nephews joining the summer club at the museum where I work. This particular day we were at the botanical garden and learned about bumble bees, looking at them free, catching them and even petting their soft fur. I know, it´s crazy!



I have played around with mixed media this time, using the smooching technique, splattering and molding paste.

The colors are Dylusions and Glimmer mists in various colors. The molding paste is used through a hexagon stencil. Love the effect.
I didn´t have any bumble bee embellishments to put in the jar, so I printed a few bumble bees on photo paper and used them here and there on the layout. I put on these cool glasses to mimic the weird glasses the boys made out of their bumble bee catching jars.
I love those jars! <3

Apart from the mixed media stuff and the bumble bees all that I have used on this layout came from the Hip Kit Club July kit.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a trace. Thank you for visiting my blog.