torsdag 17. september 2015

A little bit fruity

Hi everyone.

It´s a grey day here in Norway so I thought I will brighten my and everyone else's day with this very sunny and summery LO. The photo is of my husband on our "Kissing trip" 1,5 years ago. We had been married for 10 years so we went for a child free vacation just me and him. And to make our daughter not feeling so jealous of our trip we told her that it was a love trip, a boyfriend and girlfriend trip and all we were going to do were kissing and kissing and kissing. Sudenly she didm´t want to go at all. Moa-ha-ha! Evil mum!

Sooo… this picture is from a day where we found this outside juice place where we would just pick out what fruits we wanted and they would make us juice then and there. Very exotic for us. So we sat there, drinking our juice and looking at the ocean. It was lovely.


The layout is a 8,5x11 LO, which is what I go to when the 12x12 feels to big suddenly. My albums are filled with all kinds of sizes just because I want to change it up from time to time.  This layout was such a blast making. I loved piling all the crazy, fun colors together. Such fresh colors.

Here is some detail shots of the layout.



Products used:

Patterned papers:
- Chickaniddy - Yippee
- Pink Paislee - Citrus bliss
- Dear Lizzy - Fine and dandy 

Embellishments:
- Evalicious - Life´s sweet puffy stickers
- Pink Paislee - Citrus bliss Ephemera
- Pink Paislee - Citrus bliss Chipboard accents
- Dear Lizzy - Fine and dandy Washi tape strips

Alphabet:
- Pebbles - Fun in the sun Prismatic thickets

Hope you are all having a beautiful day no matter is your sky is grey or blue. :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a trace. Thank you for visiting my blog.